1. What is the My Discovery Elite Loyalty Program?
The My Discovery Elite Loyalty Program is a loyalty program for the frequent guests staying at the hotels managed by The Discovery Hospitality Corporation – Discovery Suites, Discovery Shores Boracay, Discovery Primea, and Club Paradise in Palawan.
2. How can a guest apply for membership?
Members can enroll online at www.mydiscovery.ph or sign up using their social media accounts to complete the enrollment.
3. What are the qualifications of becoming a member?
Membership is for FREE. An interested member can either sign up online or thru our Front Office personnel upon checking in.
4. What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Members enjoy exclusive benefits and special access to the best deals. They also earn points and through their accumulated points redeem room nights, dining credit and spa vouchers.
5. Can non-frequent guests apply for the loyalty program?
Yes, non-frequent guests are welcome to apply for the My Discovery Elite Loyalty program.
6. Is there an applicable fee to join the loyalty program?
There is no joining fee for the My Discovery Elite Loyalty program
7. Will the guest be an automatic member once they have booked a stay at Discovery hotels?
Guests will be invited to join the My Discovery Elite loyalty program after they check-out. They will start earning points on their next visit.
8. Are there levels or tiers of membership?
Yes. The levels are Blue, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
9. What are the requirements for upgrading to the next membership tier?
Members will be upgraded to the next membership status provided they maintain the membership requirement (through earning of new points) within the membership year.
10. How long is the validity of the membership?
Membership is valid for two (2) years.
11. Will my membership be applicable in all The Discovery Hospitality hotels?
Yes. A member may use and avail of discounts from any Discovery hotel.
12. If I don’t stay in any of the Discovery hotels, within a span of 12 months, will my membership expire?
The membership may be subject to forfeiture or status downgrade if members do not stay in any of the Discovery Hospitality properties within a span of 12 months.
13. Is membership to My Discovery Elite transferable?
No, membership is not transferable.
14. Can the family members, relatives, and spouse, claim membership benefits or rewards on behalf of the member?
No, redemptions may only be made by the My Discovery Elite member.
1. Will my previous bookings in the hotel or other Discovery Hospitality properties be reflected in my rewards?
No, points will not be rewarded for stays before the registration of the membership.
2. How do I redeem my points?
Points may be redeemed through accommodations, dining credit and spa vouchers.
3. In what way can the members earn points?
Members earn points for every P50 spend on Rooms and Food & Beverage. This excludes service charge and taxes.
4. Will I be able to transfer my points and/or rewards? Are the reward vouchers transferrable?
Loyalty points are non-transferable, nor exchangeable for cash.
5. Can another person use my membership card to earn points?
Yes, a member may earn points when he or she pays for the booking of another person.
6. Will I earn points for all rooms reserved under my name or when I pay room charges?
For the MDE member to earn points, room charges must be paid for by the member.
7. Will I be able to redeem my points right away?
Points will be credited to the members within 24 hours upon check out. Members may redeem points soon after they are credited.
8. What properties are participating in the loyalty program?
Members can view the full list of participating partners under the “Rewards” section of www.mydiscovery.ph Members may book a room using their points.
9. How can I make reservations online and pay through my rewards/points?
Reservations can be done through the www.mydiscovery.ph website
10. Can I use my points to pay for my booking during the peak and super peak seasons?
Yes as long as it's booked through the My Discovery Elite website.
11. How are the points calculated? Will the points be equivalent to pesos?
Points will be issued based on a qualifying rate at the applicable point level.
12. Are there any Airline partners that are participating in the loyalty program?
There are no airline partners at the moment.
13. Will my stay in the properties be reflected as rewards/points right away?
Points for room bookings will be awarded upon check out.
1. When will the membership card and personal account be activated?
The membership card will be activated immediately after registration.
2. How will I be able to get access to the online system that I can use to manage my loyalty program membership?
The My Discovery Elite Loyalty Program accounts are easily accessible from www.mydiscovery.ph website. Membership details and benefits will be available as soon as a member registers. A member may modify their personal information, username, and password after the activation.
3. How can I create an account to check my points and rewards online? Will the account be issued to me automatically?
An account is created for all the approved and valid members of the elite program. They would just need to log-in in order to activate the account.
4. How do I retrieve my account if ever I forget my password?
Members must send an email to the Membership Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a new password.
5. If I have missing points, what is the procedure in order for me to be able to claim them?
You can claim missing points by sending us a report through the member portal services. Click "My Reward History" option and choose "Report Missing Point". We will communicate with you via email regarding status of your report and credit missing points accordingly. Please allow 2-3 weeks processing time for updating of your rewards points.